Friday, October 11, 2013

Balloon house


No one has turned two yet.
We had family photos taken yesterday, and I made sure to get a photo taken to use in our invitations.
The balloons of course came home to us, and after O's request to untie the balloons, and let them loose, so she can have a "balloon house," they're been floating around. 

It sort of coincides with the fear I'm breaking down today:
The fear: my dream is just out there (as in, GIRL, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?)
Legitimate or not: well...maybe - maybe not?! Is that an answer?  I'd say it's not, because as much as I doubt myself, I know that at least my dreams COULD HAPPEN...I'm not trying to be the next Alicia Keys
Solution: I say DREAM, DREAM BIG!  I have a quote on my fridge, it reads
"Be faithful in small things, because it is in them that your strength lies." - Mother Teresa
Although dreaming big is important, it is the small steps we take that success occurs.
I read this quote every morning before work, and as silly as it sounds, when I remember this quote, I focus in, and even the mundane of tasks take on a bigger meaning, and the end result is better than it would have been if I just went through the motions.

Keep DREAMING, keep DOING.


No comments:

Post a Comment